Sunday, July 13, 2008

iPhone Agent18 Eco Shield - Slimline Hard Case Protection

I purchased my iPhone in mid-December and have had this case on it almost since I bought it.

The case is a fairly standard slim hard plastic case you can buy for many PDA type phones out there. It comes in two pieces that slide together. At first I was a little wary of how they just 'slide' together with no latch or real 'click' to seal the deal, but I've never had it so much as even start to come apart in my pocket or anywhere else.

The case is hard plastic, but not overly smooth and I find that I can grip the phone far easier with the case on than off. It adds just the right amount of bulk to the iPhone so that it fits snugly in your hand.

Lookswise I would have to give it 10/10. It basically gets rid of all the silver and turns your entire iPhone into a nice black, which makes it look rather unique.

My only real issue with this case is that for people like myself who keep their phone in their pocket most of the time, dust and grit can work its way between the case and the phone. It isn't a huge issue, but if my pockets got a little dirtier for some reason or another I could see it causing some problems.

Pros:

  • Nice, snug fit
  • Sleek look
  • Makes phone easier to grip
  • Protects phone against scratches

Cons:

  • Dust/grit can get between case and phone
  • Little to no shock absorption
  • Slightly difficult to slide off

Pictures of the iPhone Eco Shield in action be found on this blog post. It is a very nice looking, simple case that adds some class to your iPhone.

You can find this at various retailers, including Agent18's website or even cheaper at Amazon.com.

Mike Maring is an avid cell phone enthusiast. He regularly obtains new devices, along with a plethora of accessories for each. Check out his blog at http://www.digitalsolecism.net for more cell phone and accessory reviews as well as general gadget talk and the occasional hot tech deal.

Streamyx Activation Waiver
Streamyx Combo 384k
Streamyx Broadband
Streamyx Combo 110
WIMax
Streamyx
Streamyx
Streamyx Online Registration
Streamyx
Streamyx
Streamyx Packages
Streamyx Combo 90
Streamyx
Streamyx
Streamyx Fixed Ips

No comments: